Jan 19, 2011

Chimp My Ride!

I don't care which e-news software you're currently using. I don't care how good it is at what it does. Do you know why? Because Mail Chimp is the top banana in my book.

It's not only very powerful and user friendly, but it's a treat to log in to. From their talking chimp, to their various landing pages, Mail Chimp obviously gives a damn about how you feel when you visit their site, and they have a ton of creative fun with it.

Check out their current log-in page, all snazzed up "Pooh Corner" style. What else do I need to say?


I know, I know; looks aren't everything. Mail Chimp has more than looks going for it. It has guts. And bolts. And nuts. It would take a lot for me to switch platforms, to be quite honest.

What I love about companies like Mail Chimp is that they're constantly adding features, asking for feedback, and coming up with new ways to help you have a better user experience.

If you're not married to your current e-news platform (and even if you are) I'd would say you should at least take Mail Chimp for a swing. It won't cost you anything but your time, and they've made sure even that investment will be enjoyable. Even if you're not interested you should at least get an account (free) and see what I'm talking about.

I guess you'd say I'm kind of bananas over it (sorry... I couldn't resist). -Oran

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: