Jan 18, 2011

100 Logos. 100 Minutes. 100% Pure Awesome! (A Behance Gallery)

A few years ago I was looking for an online gallery platform that I could use as a catch-all as completed creative design & branding projects. What I stumbled on has become one of the greatest repositories of creativity anywhere on the internet―Behance.

Recently I came across the "100 Logos in 100 Days" project and really enjoyed what I saw. If you love logos like I do, then stop by and treat your eyes.


Basically, the designer challenged themselves to create 100 unique (and often funny) logos over a period of 100 days. If that weren't challenging enough, they set a time limit of 100 minutes per project. Wow.

I definitely think some are better than others, but they're all a lot of fun to look at and find the creative twist.

So, take 100 seconds (maybe more) and swing by this very creative Behance gallery (and I wouldn't mind if you stopped by mine as well). -Oran

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: