Aug 11, 2010

What's Behind Button Number 4?

So, I stopped to fuel up this morning, and before I could get out of my vehicle I was bombarded with the sound blaring from the little screen at the left of the pump. Look, I'm all for advertising. In fact, good advertising can actually be entertaining and beneficial to society (I'll defend that another time). All that being said, good advertising is not what comes to mind when I run into one of these devices. They're very annoying, and nothing short of noise pollution.

I reached out to look for the magic mute button, and what did I see? If number 4 is any indication, then I'm not the only one who can't tolerate these things.



Thoughts? BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop
Enhanced by Zemanta