Jan 11, 2010

"Nuclear" A Parker Brand Micro-Sketch

I really enjoyed working with my son's Tombo markers the other night, so I decided to invest in a few for my kit. I hadn't had a chance to use them yet, but I've really been wanting to do some quick 2 and 3 color micro-sketches. Tonight I decided to do a quick one of Firestorm, the Nuclear Man. I've never drawn him before and I thought it might look pretty cool. As usual, I tried to go off of my memory on the costume design (which is always guess work), but I think it still looks like him, for the most part. I've got to say, these Tombo sketches are pretty fun to do, and I plan to do many more of them, so be on the lookout. Hope you folks'll enjoy seeing them as much as I do cranking them out. 

Posted via email from So, what does Oran Parker post?

No comments: