Jan 7, 2010

CAUTION: Slow Working Man

I had to drive to a meeting in Jennings, Louisiana today. The weather was pretty crummy and there's wasn't a whole lot of eye-candy along highway 90 to occupy my time. When I have to make this trip I usually tune out to what's going on around me, other than the road and the dilapidated buildings that are still in disarray from hurricane Rita. Well, on the way home this little glimmer of signage joy jumped out at me. I cracked up. Looks like someone hired someone to do a construction job a while back... and they're still working on it. If that's the case, then whoever put this sign up is a real smart ass... and I dig their style. Made me think I'd like a brite-yellow hardhat that says "CAUTION: Slow Working Man" to wear on days that I just can't seem to get it together, just to remind everyone to expect less than my Parker Brand best. 

No comments: