Jun 17, 2010

"Medusa Man & Gizmo" A Few Parker Brand Family Sketches

I tell ya, it's really been one of those weeks where I can barely see the light of day. I've got advertising projects popping in from every direction, so it's all I can do to keep a handle on them, and since in the proper amount of creative juice. By the time I get home, I'm kind of spent and really haven't felt much like putting any ink down. Lucky for me, my children have been working on some creative projects of their own, and I'd like to share a couple them with you.

My 6 year old son came up with this little treat the other night. When I asked him who it was, he says, "It's Medusa Man!" I love it



"Medusa Man" by Jonah Parker, Age: 6

My 12 year old daughter wanted to treat me to a couple of ATC sketches, so I asked her to draw Stripe and Gizmo from the Gremlins. She finished up the Gizmo card a few nights back.

"Gizmo" by Lily Parker, Age: 12

It's nice to have kids that can pick up the creative slack when I'm feeling burned out. I hope you guys dig on these. I'd really appreciate your comments. I'm sure the Parker Brand kids would love to hear what you think.

Enhanced by Zemanta