Feb 20, 2010

"You Idgit" A Supernatural Artist Trading Card (3 of 6)


Had some time to sit and work on the third card in my Supernatural ATC set. I've already knocked out the Winchester brothers, so tonight I wanted to work on their fellow hunter, mentor and surrogate father, Bobby Singer a.k.a. Uncle Bobby.

Bobby is one of my favorite characters on the show. He's kinda like this really bad ass Obi Wan Kenobi type. He truly doesn't seem to give a shit what anybody thinks, he's pretty damn knowledgeable when it comes to supernatural lore and good old fashioned demon killing.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with this card. I'm sold that it looks like Bobby, at least a bit. I guess that's a good thing, because that's what I was going for.

As always, thanks for stopping by and looking at my work.

No comments: