Jan 29, 2010

This Logo is DYN-O-MITE! (or "J.J.'s")

This was a pretty fun little logo update that I had to burn out. The client was in a time-crunch pickle so they hired the Sweet Spot Team to create an identity update. Is it a dyn-o-mite logo? I don't know about that, but I think it'll do it's job for the client, and that's what counts. I do my Parker Brand best to produce modular logos that work hard, so my clients can get a lot of life out of them. Due to production deadlines, I had to crank it out like a fire-cracker, but I made sure that I didn't sacrifice quality for speed. If you're interested in seeing where the logo was before the update, then click here. I've got a few thumbnail sketches in there as well. Now,... what was I doing before I started this?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: