Jan 23, 2010

Am I Doing This Right? (or "My First Sketch Card")


I've agreed to do an ATC swap (that's "Artist Sketch Card" for those who don't know... I sure didn't) with my Twitter pal Eric Stettmeier a.k.a. @BubbaShelby. I'm pretty happy that he asked me to participate in this. I've never done this before, but I'm pretty stoked about it. It's simple and fun! Eric requested several Batman Family characters from me, and I've requested the Creature Commandos from him. His artistic style is pretty rad. He did this monster-a-day series during Halloween and I can't wait to see his version of the Commandos. My style (not sure I have one) is pretty drab, so I don't think it's a fair trade (you're gettin' jipped, Eric). Either way, I'm glad to be doing this and I think I might seek out other artists to do this with in the future. Anytawho... here's the first card I finished... BATMAN! Now, on to the rest of the set. Thanks, Eric!

No comments: