Dec 8, 2009

In Brightest Day... A Parker+Brand Wallpaper Project

A few years ago, before there were power rings that harnessed every color of the rainbow, before we'd even heard about "Blackest Night," there was just Green Lantern. Hal Jordan was back from the dead! I got pretty excited about it one rainy Saturday and made this simple Green Lantern desktop out of a few iStock downloads and an image swipe (I needed a pilot that looked like Jordan, ya know?). It turned out pretty nice for a quick, fun project. I've shared it with friends over the past few years. I figured I'd share it with you fine folks too. Enjoy!

P.S. I've included the iStock photos I used to make "Hal." I figured you'd like to see what I started with. I made the ring in Adobe Illustrator. Feel free to pass the desktop along to other Green Lantern fans. -OP

Posted via email from So, what does Oran Parker post?

No comments: